Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm Still the Best Driver


I've always felt that drivers in NEPA suck, but now I know that they aren't the worst. They're still bad...but not the worst.

In a recent report by a website called Car Insurance Comparison, all 50 states in the US were ranked from worst drivers to best drivers by fatalities per million miles driven, number of tickets, drunk driving rates, and careless driving rates.

The worst drivers (according to this study) are in Louisiana. The best of the best are in Rhode Island (because I'm assuming everyone walks everywhere in RH since the state is too small to bother installing roads). Pennsylvania came in 27th (from the bottom).

See? We aren't all that bad around here. We're at least in the upper half.

You can view the whole list and the report here.

There's a couple problems I have with this list, such as how the hell Jersey came in 39th. That, and how New York came in three spots better than us at 29th. Other than that, it seems pretty spot on.

Feel free to comment and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment