Thursday, August 27, 2009

CAPTCHA say what?!

Ok, so I was trying to make a facebook earlier this evening when one of those CAPTCHA things came up. You know, the image with the warped text that you are supposed to type out as some kind of security measure.

Usually these CAPTCHAs are just random letters. Sometimes, though, the letters will actually form words. But just take a look at what the CAPTCHA that came up on my screen read out to me:



Yeah.

Talk about a holy s**t moment.

I honestly don't know what to make of this. Is it a mere coincidence? Is it a shameless ploy by the far left? Is it Gawd speaking to me through the interweb? Or is it a sentient Artificial Intelligence like Skynet slowly taking over the world?

This is scary as hell...but I think I am definitely going to take the CAPTCHA's advice before an evil facebook robot sneaks into my cereal and kills me during breakfast tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment