Monday, January 31, 2011

RAGE!!!


A few months back, RATM hinted at the possibility of putting out a new album after some strong turnouts at some overseas shows. I told you I would say something as soon as I heard something. Well, I heard something.

Rage Against the Machine is, indeed, working on putting a new album together as evidenced by this quote from lead singer Zack de la Roche:

We are all bigger and more mature and we do not fall into the problems we faced 10 or 15 years ago. This is different and we project a lot: we are working on a new album due out next year, perhaps summer for the northern hemisphere.

The quote was made by de la Roche back in October of 2010 during an interview with a Chilean newspaper. I even went through the trouble to translate it for you.

How freakin' sick is this news?! Are you excited? I'll keep you informed when I learn more.

As always, keep it here for updates on this and other New Rock announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment