Monday, December 6, 2010

What the Hell Ever Happened to Crisco?


It has kind of felt something like that picture...except it would be me sitting at the desk rather than some chick. I wonder who she is. She looks like she could use some serious help with all that work.

Anyway, bottom line is I've been a busy beaver. There has been a lot going on for me the last few months, including a promotion at the radio station. Yep...you can now hear me Nights on 97.9X! As in EVERY NIGHT...rather than just when Dan "The Man" can't do it. So tune in!

With the promotion came a whole slew of new responsibilities, all of which I am finally beginning to settle into. Now that I've found a relative groove, I'll be back to updating this blog regularly.

I've been gone for a while, but now I'm back from outer space. Get ready for a Crisco-gasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment