Sunday, January 17, 2010

Saints of Sin!



Keeping you guys up to date as usual with the latest juiciness. This is a big one though.

I, personally, am a huge Godsmack fan...and I am psyched about this new record. Apparently, as this trailer suggests, more of these webisodes will be available at Rockpit.com in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes on that site for more. I'll do my best to keep up on them.

The biggest news is that we now have the title of Godsmack's forthcoming fifth studio album: Saints and Sinners.

Still no artwork or release date...but I'll stay on top of it!

As always, keep it here for updates on this and other New Rock announcements.

UPDATE 1/4/10 - Apparently, the album has been re-named The Oracle according to new webisodes at Godsmack.com.

UPDATE 2/22/10 - The current, tentative release date for the album is May 4th of this year. Source

No comments:

Post a Comment